Thursday, June 2, 2016

📢❗️ Argument / Insult

Q If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

I had an unfair advantage; I'm not An idiot

✌️"Rock, Paper, Scissors" is like a weird form of trial by combat that most people still acknowledge as a valid form of decision making.
✌️Trying to lose in Paper Scissors Stone is just as hard as trying to win.

☠ The dose makes the poison


I'm not disagreeing with you; I'm agreeing with myself
Two rights actually make a backward.

Me : oh contraire before comeback

"those who are offended easily, should be offended more often" May via Tim

✏ To be blunt means to be to the point

It is difficult to win an argument with an intelligent person, but it is impossible to win an argument with a very stupid person.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

INSULT:

"May your children be born naked and illiterate!"
Whoever's willing to fuck you is just too lazy to jerk off.
Is your ass jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?
I've been called worse things by better people.
Yo mamma is so ugly her portraits hang themselves
I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are." Seems subtle at first, but in the right context will eat away at someones soul
He's so dumb, if he fell in a barrel of tits, he'd come out sucking his thumb.
"Look, I don't have the time or the crayons to explain this to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment